Physio & Health Matters are proud to offer a new service … MUMMY MOT!!! – £70 for the 1 hour postnatal assessment
A detailed post natal check that tests the muscles of the tummy and pelvic floor.
Preformed by a Specialist Womens Health Physiotherapist (Mary) it is recommended for all women following child birth. Advice on safe exercises is given as well as the best post natal exercises.
Most women after having had a baby have a weakness in either the tummy or pelvic floor which then creates instability and poor core strength. The result can be back pain, pelvic pain , bladder and bowel weakness.
To avoid any long term issues come early and get tummy gap and pelvic floor tested and then start an optimal post natal recovery programme.
The Mummy Mot is a:
– 1-hour post-natal assessment with a Specialist Womens Health Physiotherapist
– Ideally at 6 weeks and beyond
– Checks Pelvic Floor Strength and Tummy gap
– Asssess any physical problems arising from pregnancy and birth
– Recommends a bespoke post natal recovery programme, looking at Posture, Breathing and core activation
Please call 01989 548314 to book